StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Just For Fun .. Name Your "Best Stocks to Short"<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 >>Post Follow-up
BarTune1
441 posts
msg #81105
Ignore BarTune1
10/14/2009 11:41:08 PM

Karen,

You still looking for stocks to short? Here are some of TradingMarkets lowest ranked stocks for tomorrow:

AEO BC CTXS GRMN HAR JBL MDRX JWN M HOG CNX

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #81114
Ignore karennma
modified
10/15/2009 9:00:09 AM

BarTune:
Thanks for the list.
HOG earnings come out today. Was looking at it last nite.
Thx.
:>)

Caveat:
IMHO ... the market is making new highs. I've kinda lost my interest in shorting.
THAT BEING SAID ... and since I'm THE contrarian indicator on this board ..
what does that tell ya'?
LOL!

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #81115
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
10/15/2009 9:15:27 AM

Caveat:
IMHO ... the market is making new highs. I've kinda lost my interest in shorting.
what does that tell ya'?
++++++++++

USD is strong going into the open, so maybe you can fade a gap down?

BarTune1
441 posts
msg #81118
Ignore BarTune1
10/15/2009 10:22:32 AM

I just shorted the HOG at 26.81 ....

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #81137
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
10/15/2009 3:13:19 PM

Caveat:
what does that tell ya'?
++++++++++

USD is strong going into the open, so maybe you can fade a gap down?
+++++++++++++

Well, this would have worked. Dow opened with a gap down that was filled by 10 AM.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Just For Fun .. Name Your "Best Stocks to Short"<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.