StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Just a Heads Up<< 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 >>Post Follow-up
EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31575
Ignore EWZuber
3/31/2004 7:25:40 PM

A couple interesting charts,
FLDR, DRRX.

NENG...is long term oversold on the Monthly and Weekly charts and right now is working out a very narrow wedge pattern on intraday charts and is up against a 45 day resistance TL on daily chart at todays close. I don't expect the gains to be fast or dramatic but reliable once support has been firmly established. Support appears to be at the 25 Month MA @ about $2.70 ~ $3.

INNO...also oversold on Monthly chart with support at the 50 Month MA. at about $2.20.

LEXR... a favorite of Monthly chart oversold candidates because of the earnings growth. This has kept the selling to a minimum. This is why the 15 Month MA so far has held up as support at about $13.
JMHO

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31577
Ignore EWZuber
3/31/2004 11:18:07 PM

VWPT...Looks ready for a possible move higher. Looking for a break of TL Res. on the 5 min. chart @ $3.45 w/ stoch. confirmation for an aggressive entry. Using a violation of TL Support on the 5 min. chart as exit signal until the Hourly TL resistance is broken. Then Hourly chart TL. Support is used.
TL Resistance on the Hourly chart @ $3.52. Hourly chart just began accumulation.

Depending on where then stock opens and market conditions, may just wait for a break of $3.52 to enter w/ stoch. confirmation of +xover.
JMHO

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31582
Ignore EWZuber
4/1/2004 11:48:27 AM

ANCC broke TL Support on the 5 min. chart @ $1.07 not long after the open. Closed it. What is interesting though is that shortly after, it tested the 50 WK.MA as support at about $1 and it bounced up quickly. Keeping an eye on it as it approaches the descending Resistance Trendline now at $1.13.
BVEW, missed this one by a day. Shot up about 17% today after selling off under fairly heavy volume yesterday. Looks like big money manipulated this one.
It looked like it was going to run soon but the technical picture was not compelling after it closed below support @ $3.50.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31591
Ignore EWZuber
4/2/2004 5:08:40 AM

ECGI looks like it may be about ready to move higher. It is oversold on the Hourly chart and successfully tested the 25 DMA as support on 4/1.

EGHT looks good also.
JMHO

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31598
Ignore EWZuber
4/2/2004 4:27:00 PM

FMDAY gave a buy signal @ $1.91, bought @ $1.92. FMDAY broke TL Support at $1.95 closed at $1.95 at break even. Should have sold into resistance at $2. Looks like it is headed lower. The volume wasn't there today. But I suspect it will base and move higher to form a cup pattern on the Hourly chart over the next several days and I suspect I'll get a better entry. Looking at past performance for FMDAY, todays action was typical.

ANCC gave a buy signal @ $1.04 just before the close yesterday. Bought at $1.05. Just 5 seconds before the close today ANCC violated the Supporting TL on the Hourly chart with a large sell order. Will have to wait until Monday to see if this was significant enough to trigger more selling.

MSFT made a long term buy signal this morning as it dropped to close the gap formed at the open. Looks like MSFT has bottomed on the Monthly chart.
JMHO

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31606
Ignore EWZuber
4/3/2004 11:27:05 PM

Looks like the big move in BVEW was for the most part a flash in the pan and not the big move I was looking for. It was a sucker play to lure in retail traders, get the price back up again to where big money could sell into what ever strength they could incite. With selling volume accelerating up into the final hour of the session Friday it will likely go lower. Possibly test the 200 DMA at about $3.05, which is what I expected when support at the 100 DMA was violated a couple days ago.

FLDR has completely surprised me with its extended run.

EAR may be forming a double bottom pattern on the hourly chart as it tests the 200 DMA as support @ $1.79. 8 DAY TL Res. @ $1.95.
JMHO

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31607
Ignore EWZuber
4/3/2004 11:56:50 PM

CNLG looks very interesting. An excellent trading chart, IMO.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31634
Ignore EWZuber
4/5/2004 10:57:31 PM

Saw a lot of stocks break TL Resistance just before the close today. This looks bullish for the market tomorrow. NASDAQ closed above channel Resistance. Some resistance may be at 2094 in NASDAQ.
TXCC looked good at the close today, also GIGM showed some interest. Both broke short term TL Resistance.
Picked both up. Will see if they continue tomorrow.
I've found that this seems to be an alternative method to enter a stock if one has less than $25K in their account. If the position goes south it won't count against you as a daytrade when it is exited the next morning. There is added risk though as one does not know for certain what kind of event could impact the markets after the close and cause a gap down.
Wanted to get back into FMDAY as it broke short term TL Res. but couldn't risk another day trade and get forced out of the market.
It dropped as expected below my entry point but it did not stay down. Conservation of capitol is primary from my perspective.
JMHO

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31644
Ignore EWZuber
4/6/2004 10:34:29 PM

There's that gap down. lol. Thanks NOK.
Did some DD on ANCC. Its been basing for several days getting nowhere. Found that there is massive insider selling going on this month.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #31652
Ignore EWZuber
4/7/2004 2:36:23 PM

Finding that many stocks are testing their 10 and 15 Month MA now. Just watched POSO gathering huge Bids at about $0.47 which is the 15 Month MA. and then proceed to jump +46% in the following two days.

XYBR gathered bids at the 15 Month MA. at $1.12. Weekly stochastic F & S lines have converged. Daily chart lines are beginning to converge above a deep cycle low ( at a stochastic value of 38 which is not very oversold). This is usually a bullish indication that distribution will not be significant this cycle due to convergence of stochastic cycles all beginning accumulation in different time frames. So far a break of TL Res. has not been possible for several days.

BVEW testing the 200 DMA and the 10Month MA @ $3.12. Has bounced up a tad. I suspect this is the bottom for a while.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Just a Heads Up<< 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.