StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Just a Heads Up<< 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 >>Post Follow-up
txtrapper
548 posts
msg #32029
Ignore txtrapper
5/11/2004 1:00:13 PM

Try this Zuber;

Best Free ZIP Wizard I've found;

http://www.coffeecup.com/zip-wizard/

TxTrapper

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #32035
Ignore EWZuber
5/12/2004 3:03:11 AM

I reworked & updated the charts for DNYY and this time compressed each one before pasting it onto MSFT Word. It took a 54 Meg file and compressed it to 1.5Megs. Still too big for my hotmail account to send.
I'll have to break it into two emails.
Not sure when I'll have time to do that so the charts may be outdated again. I've put about 9 hours into this and have other things that need attention.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #32036
Ignore EWZuber
5/12/2004 4:26:48 AM

Test of Hourly Chart DMI(2) indicator. These stocks look like they will continue higher tomorrow morning;
SIRI, HOMS, EMRG, FNSR, VIGN, ASTT, possibly STEC.

Other indicators pointing to;
WLSF, looks almost ready to bounce up off of 25 WK.MA @ ~ $1. May need some time yet.
JMHO

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #32037
Ignore txtrapper
5/12/2004 8:47:37 AM

Zuber;

Try running a web site!

Your charting task can be cut from hours to minutes by simplly using "my charts", you can upload and edit them right there.

(cut&paste) http://www.ttrader.com/mycharts/index.php

Behold the power of the triangle, for it leads to big profits!

TxTrapper

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #32041
Ignore EWZuber
5/12/2004 10:14:47 AM

TxTrapper
A good part of that time was spent just learning the software. There are many tricks that make certain functions possible or just easier.
I did sign up for that ttrader at least a week ago but never got an email confirmation.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #32042
Ignore EWZuber
5/12/2004 10:22:10 AM

DMI(2) test picks failed to produce. Most of these if not all, were overbought on the Hourly Chart which has made this indicator less reliable in the past. Also no momentum in the market and lots of red this morning, except for precious metals.
HUI ( gold bug index ) bounced up off of support at 165 a couple days ago and has been looking real good.

barithon
1 posts
msg #32085
Ignore barithon
5/14/2004 12:31:49 AM

EWZuber,
Please contact me at bbob@shawcable.ca
There is something you might be interested in.
Thank you.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Just a Heads Up<< 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.