StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · MY Indicator can beat up YOUR Indicator !!!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
alf44
2,025 posts
msg #66095
Ignore alf44
modified
8/11/2008 9:34:40 PM

LET'S GET READY TO RUMMMM-BLE !!!!!

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #66096
Ignore alf44
modified
8/11/2008 9:37:21 PM

Gotta say...tha poop is gittin' pretty deep in here these days !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

NYAAA...NYAAA...NYAAA...NYAAA...NYAAA...

...your RSI is a scam compared to MY Super Duper Projection Force Ray %R...

...MY Indicator can beat up YOUR Indicator !!!

Too funny !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

DIG THIS ... Indicators LAG !!!

PRICE is INDEPENDENT of TIME !!!

PRICE is REAL TIME !!!

Class dismissed !!!

Regards,

alf44

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #66130
Ignore luc1grunt
8/13/2008 7:40:18 AM

But Alf, I speed up my computer clock to see what the market will do, then back it off to make the trade.......

.........My clock is better than yours!!!!

LOL.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #66133
Ignore alf44
8/13/2008 11:26:55 AM

hmmmmmm...

...but seriously, I hope you got your hip waders on...'cause lately...

...the BS on these Forums is gettin' mighty deep !!!

It IS comical though...I'll say that !!! LOL

Regards,

alf44

marine2
963 posts
msg #66140
Ignore marine2
8/13/2008 1:54:42 PM

What one believes is real data is another persons garbage. It's boils down to how gullible we all are. I cherry pick, test the data, if I follow my brain, my gut feelings on it, I then either use it or chuck it out along with the other junk I read.

guru_trader
485 posts
msg #66167
Ignore guru_trader
8/13/2008 11:50:51 PM

@Luc:

Is that your trick Luc? I knew it!! I knew it!!

===============================================

But Alf, I speed up my computer clock to see what the market will do, then back it off to make the trade.......

.........My clock is better than yours!!!!

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #66172
Ignore luc1grunt
8/14/2008 6:58:11 AM

LOL......funny thread!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #66202
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
8/14/2008 9:04:09 PM

Yes and it is getting deeper all the time. Now Riggs is trying to egg me on again in another thread. Poor guy must not have anyone to play with. Riggs claims I am "dodging him". What's to dodge? I am focused on my trades and not with what Riggs says or does. I would suggest that the other readers of the SF forum do exactly the same!!

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #66206
Ignore alf44
modified
8/14/2008 10:49:42 PM

I'm continually amazed at how FOS the guy truly is !!! LOL

He refers to "HIS" indicators as "My Elder this"...or...MY %R that"...as though HE...and HE alone created these things...and therefore...only HE can interpret them !!!

No one ever used an Elder Ray...Force Index...Displaced MA...MACD Histogram...etc...etc...no one ever used ANY of these things till HE graced us with them !

PAH-LEEEZE !!!

OR..how bout....

"OBV has ALWAYS been one of the most neglected indicators in all of T/A."

Are you kidding me ??? ROFL

Joe Granville rode the OBV indicator to fame and glory in the 60s...then rode it to ruin in the 70s...the 80s and the 90s !!! The OBV is prolly the most OVER used...OVER hyped indicator of ALL TIME !!! imo

But...I suppose...

"No one sees what HE sees !"

Too funny !!!

--------------------------------------------------------

We are truly witnessing a textbook case of narcissism...played out before us daily...right here in these Forums !

nar·cis·sism

1. Inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity, admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development.

2. Excessive love or admiration of oneself

3. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ah hem...as I said...textbook case !!!

Regards,

alf44

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #66207
Ignore alf44
modified
8/14/2008 10:59:06 PM

...OH !!!

And btw...MY CCI...can beat up YOUR CCI !!!

Deal with it...chumps !!! LOL

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · MY Indicator can beat up YOUR Indicator !!!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.