StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!<< 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 105 >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #68491
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/16/2008 1:56:26 PM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh I get it now... you're just taking the EASY TRADES!

Well, LA DEE DAH, anybody can take the easy trades. So what's that make you? You're just a slacker because if you were a real trader you would be using INDICATORS so you could trade more and make money money.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #68492
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
10/16/2008 1:58:12 PM

See here's a perfect example of what I am talking about.

You see sit there with your thumb up your you know what waiting for price to get into your buy zone thingy when you could be using INDICATORS and making more money. What a wannabe trader!!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #68493
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
10/16/2008 2:02:12 PM

impliedvolatility

I am assuming that you track your system's performance. What would you say the average daily performance is? In the spirit of your recent posts, just how LUCKY are you? I am guessing that it would increase over time as you become more proficient trading the one equity. Thanks for sharing.

=================================================================

Lucky? LOL!!

It's better to focus on YOUR OWN TRADES and YOUR OWN PORTFOLIO than to be concerned with what others are doing.

If one is on the ball, then one should improve their perfromance over time.

It should be obvious how this works by now.

You just have to decide to do it.

But, you would be smart to listen to the experts and not give this a second thought because they say this doens't work in backtest. They have been saying this for 4 or more years.

Stupid bumble bee keeps on flying in spite of the fact that, according to the experts, its body is too big for its wings.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #68496
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/16/2008 2:58:04 PM

Don't give me any of that DISCIPLINE crap about waiting for price to enter your buy zone thingy. YOU'RE JUST AFRAID to trade. See if you had INDICATORS then you could be trading all over the chart all day long. But NO, you're just a big wimp who waits on the easy trades.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #68497
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/16/2008 3:09:46 PM

You are such a fake! I have figured it out now... you can't read charts...LOL!

Any trader worth a dang can see the support, the W patterns, the double bottoms, etc... but NOT YOU!!

Real traders are in there trading those patterns but you just wait on that buy zone thingy.

You're a sloth!!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #68498
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/16/2008 3:15:41 PM

BFD you make a quick $.50 on AAPL with your Buy Zone thingy.

You could have made over $6 on that run off the bottom.

But you ain't got what it takes to trade all over the chart, you sissy.

You just hang out around the open price like a pansy.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #68499
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/16/2008 3:18:40 PM

You did the exact same thing with RIMM. Instead of trading off the bottom like a REAL TRADER, you just waited for price to enter your buy zone thingy and then you cherry pick the easy trade. I am SO NOT IMPRESSED!! I am NEVER going to be convinced about your buy zone thingy, NEVER!!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #68500
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/16/2008 3:24:03 PM

YOU MUST BE A CRACK JUNKIE.... calling stocks COWS and talking about MILKING THEM. You really should get serious about trading and learn how to use INDICATORS.

There are hundreds of indicators developed by people with higher eductation and you want me to ignore all of them and listen to you just because this buy zone thingy works every day? Now I know you're on drugs!!

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #68501
Ignore johnpaulca
modified
10/16/2008 3:34:43 PM

Avery...bro I think you have finally lost it. The last guy with similar behavior on SF was seeing dead things. I think we should have a brew and discuss this situation before it gets worst. After they tuck you away in that little white room, your funds will be used to end the global financial woes....what say you???

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #68502
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/16/2008 3:49:48 PM

I don't care how many times you show me it works.... IF IT DOESN'T WORK IN BACK TEST, FORGET IT!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!<< 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 105 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.