StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!<< 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 105 >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #69079
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/7/2008 9:53:48 AM

You ment NOT to AutoTrade correct....

I am testing now just to just give alerts.

==========================================

Perhaps...

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #69084
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/7/2008 12:38:00 PM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

GAP FILLED

CLEAR TO TRADE EITHER DIRECTION IN THE BUY ZONE.

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #69085
Ignore Eman93
modified
11/7/2008 2:18:28 PM

TheRumpledOne
- Ignore TheRumpledOne 11/7/2008 9:53:48 AM

You ment NOT to AutoTrade correct....

I am testing now just to just give alerts.

Perhaps...

I have have been sucsessfull milking....it is hard and it not as easy as it looks.

I need to make auto trading work, I dont have any other options at this point.

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #69087
Ignore luc1grunt
11/7/2008 2:31:15 PM

Eman...do you scale into those trades?

If not, your stops will likely get hit. Starting with a smaller initial position will allow for a wider stop, then scale in as the movement is confirmed. Crunch the numbers and you will see it. Consider your comission rates in scaling in.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #69089
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/7/2008 3:16:39 PM

lynnchismod
11/6/2008 8:28:20 PM

TRO, can you tell me again what the midline is used for in FTG and MTC?
Thanks!

==============================================================

Nothing.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #69090
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/7/2008 3:24:02 PM

I have have been sucsessfull milking....it is hard and it not as easy as it looks.

I need to make it work, I dont have any other options at this point.

================================================================

It's simple.

It's as hard or easy as you make it.

Learn to take 5 cents quick. If you are paying more than 2 cents a share round trip, you need a different broker.

Then you'll learn the "beat" or "pulse" of what you are trading.

After you MASTER that, then you'll know when to sit in the trade longer.

Start off trading 100 shares. You'll know when you are good enough to trade more shares.

You do NOT have time to look at indicators when you do this. This is more like playing a video game.

When price enters the zone, you must react quickly.

When you see a profit, you must take it quickly.

You do NOT have time to think. Hesitation equals loss.

YOU CAN'T PAPER TRADE THIS. You don't know if you are quick enough to enter/exit AT YOUR PRICE, until you do it.

USE LIMIT ORDERS. Market orders will create losses.

dforant1
76 posts
msg #69100
Ignore dforant1
11/7/2008 6:49:10 PM

*TheRumpledOne
- Ignore TheRumpledOne 11/7/2008 3:24:02 PM

USE LIMIT ORDERS. Market orders will create losses. *

I use market orders for selling. Fairly satisfied but don't know the difference. Don't you get stuck with shares if the limit is passed quickly and all can't get filled?

dforant1
76 posts
msg #69101
Ignore dforant1
11/7/2008 7:04:12 PM

*chetron
- Ignore chetron 11/6/2008 8:11:22 PM

@dforant1

DID YOU HEAR ANYTHING FROM AMERITRADE FOR MILKING THE COWS? *

Nothing. Probably a dumb question so I'm working on my own types of quick buys and sells. I trade MTC now but don't do the 1st half hour. Too fast for me. During that time I set up my entry and stop losses and line my chart with the open etc. Trade a minimum of 2 MTC stocks and do well. I set buy stop limit orders well before the buy zone. I don't have a feel for how a stock will move and I don't really believe anyone can develop one. The Travel Guide can be of use though. So I use TRO's advice and take .05 bid first, then .10 next etc. and sell if it drops back.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #69115
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/8/2008 7:56:42 PM

If you are not trading the first half hour, YOU ARE NOT MILKING THE COWS, do NOT kid yourself.

dforant1
76 posts
msg #69124
Ignore dforant1
11/9/2008 4:03:39 PM

*TheRumpledOne
- Ignore TheRumpledOne 11/8/2008 7:56:42 PM

If you are not trading the first half hour, YOU ARE NOT MILKING THE COWS, do NOT kid yourself. *

You don't earn my $$ nor do you invest it. I trade my way and am doing fine using the Buy Zone method and MTC stocks. If it doesn't own up to your standards tough. There's more than one way to milk a cow. If you can handle the early trading that's just swell. Bravo.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!<< 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 105 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.