StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New charts ????<< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #116559
11/7/2013 12:16:17 PM

@SAFeTRADE -

When you have a chance, please do the following for us:
1. Click the share button of your chart when it's displaying the correct chart (and save the link)
2. Do the same when your chart is displaying the candle view

Send us an email (support@stockfetcher.com) with the links and the related filters involved.

@heypa -
We expect to have log charts up and running shortly. We'll post a message when this is available.

Thanks!
StockFetcher.com Support

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #116560
11/7/2013 12:41:01 PM

Hi,

The log scale charts should now be supported. Let us know if you run into any issues.

Thanks,
StockFetcher.com Support

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #116562
11/7/2013 1:23:55 PM

@SAFeTRADE - disregard our last request. We believe this chart type randomness has been resolved. Let us know if you continue to see this issue.

Thanks,
StockFetcher Support

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #116563
11/7/2013 3:38:58 PM

Hi,

We have just added very basic text annotation support to the interactive charts. We'll plan on adding features (alignment/font size/backgrounds/etc) in the following weeks.

Thanks,
StockFetcher.com Support

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #116568
Ignore alf44
11/7/2013 11:32:36 PM

... is there any way you could have the "preview charts" in the filter results (when "hovering" over the stock symbol) ...

SHOW the "offset" ... in the same way the main charts do ?

Please !!!

heypa
283 posts
msg #116587
Ignore heypa
11/8/2013 12:38:29 PM

How about the prices displayed the old way by lining up ,the date. My damn horizontal lines flag the price above the line.I put the line on the chart line 1.30 and the flag says 1.35. How the hell do I get this corrected. Obviously I have inadvertently done something wrong. How to get back to default?Any basic instructions on how to use the chart features? I am a computer illiterate with a terrible abstract memory that I must work around. Never was able to cope with windows 3.1 for example.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #116603
Ignore alf44
modified
11/8/2013 9:24:42 PM

... is there any way you could have the "preview charts" in the filter results (when "hovering" over the stock symbol) ...

SHOW the "offset" ... in the same way the main charts do ?

Please !!!

-----

CRICKETS !!!

-----

MIC TEST 1 ... 2 ... 3 ...

Sigh !!!

Longhaily
61 posts
msg #116612
Ignore Longhaily
11/9/2013 5:26:21 AM

The old chart is MUCH EASIER to see clearly than the new chart which seems to be so clumpsy and dirty ( so hard to visualize at a glance ) with only some more functionality, not so much of a real improvement and NOT Users' friendly at all. I had to fumble along just to draw just a trend line, and all the lines are SO THICK , UNTIDY ! . AND the new charts are also SLOWER to load than the old charts, this is NOT an IMPROVEMENT here ? I am using IOS Lion .

I rather use the old charts.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #116613
11/9/2013 7:03:35 AM

@alf44: We are looking into this issue now.

@Longhaily: We have made a few changes to try and clean up the charts. If this hasn't improved in your opinion, please provide specific details of changes that might help.

@heypa: when you have a chance, please let us know what browser and version you're using. We'll need that to reproduce the horizontal line issue.

Thanks,
StockFetcher.com Support

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #116614
11/9/2013 9:03:48 AM

@alf44: The hover charts should now show the date offset.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

StockFetcher.com Support

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New charts ????<< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.