StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New charts ????<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up
mktmole
325 posts
msg #116616
Ignore mktmole
11/9/2013 12:21:17 PM

Repost from
11/7/2013 8:41:00 AM

Firefox.
Position cursor "inside" a filter to edit scan at that spot.
Click, cursor position jumps up or down. Does not happen if at top or bottom of filter.
Also happens if trying to select specific region of text to copy/cut etc.

---------
UPDATED,
Strangely...
The above does Not happen when using one's saved filers from: Forums, My Filters, and selecting any one of your saved filters Run a filter then edit it, the cursor stays exactly where positioned.

?????

heypa
283 posts
msg #116617
Ignore heypa
11/9/2013 12:56:25 PM

support. I use Mozilla Firefox with a Google home page on Windows 7.
My problems When I try to draw a trend line it appears above the desired position. My work around is to move the trend line and then move each end to position it where I want it, If I want to tie another line to it I have to repeat the above process to do so. awkward and time consuming to say the least.
When I key a horizontal line the value flag shows above the desired line the same way as the trend appears.It has a higher value than where the line is drawn.The flag value is the value of the horizontal line when drawn. The drawn line always appears above the desired position.
I'm sure I accidentally (in my frustration) punched an inappropriate combination of selections.
As an aside.For me price display is the most important part of any stock chart.Why is the price area the only one that allows vertical size control.Guess I'll have to turn my monitor on end to get the display wanted.
Also why use vertical space for the instructions instead of horizontal space when vertical space is more limited on most monitors?
I liked the old way of disappearing instructions called up as needed.
The basic question about any computer program after determining the program works is to recognize that all users are not computer geeks and the stupid American public might try to use it. The question is "Is it user friendly for people with limited computer skills.".

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #116636
Ignore alf44
11/9/2013 3:39:31 PM

"@alf44: The hover charts should now show the date offset.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

StockFetcher.com Support"

---

TYVM !

Ross100
1 posts
msg #116642
Ignore Ross100
11/9/2013 7:23:57 PM

I would like to see more vertical space on the price chart too. The chart size settings do not seem to change the vertical space allocation. The price action seems very squeezed and difficult to visualize.
http://www.irossco.com/images/sf.jpg

The ignore lists do not work either.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #116666
Ignore alf44
modified
11/11/2013 10:31:36 AM

ooops ... nevermind

heypa
283 posts
msg #116668
Ignore heypa
11/11/2013 12:52:10 PM

New problem. When I try to expand the chart area and key the green button the chart disappears along with everything else except the background grids.
last question. I there any chance that you will ever reinstate the Java charts. A simple non qualified yes or no will suffice

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #116669
11/11/2013 1:00:34 PM

When you have a chance, please email support@stockfetcher.com a snapshot of the problem you're seeing.

Also, we have no plans to return the old flash and gif charts.

Thanks,
StockFetcher.com Support

heypa
283 posts
msg #116674
Ignore heypa
11/11/2013 5:53:13 PM

Then I'm done.

AugustBag
13 posts
msg #116675
Ignore AugustBag
11/11/2013 6:35:32 PM

How can I change the background color of my charts. I go to this location
http://www.stockfetcher.com/stockdb/fetcher?p=colorsettings
make the changes to the settings, but those changes are not reflected on my filter charts. Is there something else I should be doing?

SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #116686
Ignore SAFeTRADE
11/12/2013 7:15:18 AM

How do I draw a box down through the entire chart including indicators. I cannot at this time.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New charts ????<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.