StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Please fix SORT -- an easy request for StockFetcher<< >>Post Follow-up
Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #113986
Ignore Cheese
6/9/2013 3:36:27 PM

This fix request should be fairly easy for StockFetcher:

SORT ASCENDING and SORT DESCENDING no longer work for me if my saved filters are run as follows:

I click on Edit on page
http://www.stockfetcher.com/stockdb/fetcher?p=myfilters
The sF page will then switch to
http://www.stockfetcher.com/stockdb/fetcher? ................
I then click on View Screen.

Thank you for looking into this.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #114007
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
6/10/2013 10:22:49 AM

Yup - "sort on column X" no longer seems to be working. Possibly related to the change in filter output format that has been the topic of much discussion.

SF - please confirm if this is working or not. If not, let us know when it will likely be fixed.

Thanks,

Kevin

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #114009
6/10/2013 10:31:41 AM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into this issue and we'll post an update when this is corrected.

StockFetcher Support

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #114018
6/10/2013 12:35:21 PM

If possible, can you please confirm that your saved filter sorting works through the following steps:

1. Click on the "My Filters" link at the top left of the StockFetcher page.
2. Click on the name of your saved filter

Thank you,

StockFetcher Support

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #114020
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
6/10/2013 2:22:58 PM

Seems to be working now. Thanks.

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #114022
Ignore Cheese
6/10/2013 3:23:15 PM

Yes, SORT works for my saved filters the way StockFetcher Support described, but not with View Screen.
Thank you for your prompt attention.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Please fix SORT -- an easy request for StockFetcher<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.