StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Poll: favorite brokerage<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
duke56468
683 posts
msg #113754
Ignore duke56468
5/28/2013 3:28:33 PM

Mike I did talk to tech support several times since 9.8 did not want to install properly until I deleted the basic version and the beta 9.7 version. The techs answer for me was that we should be "getting away from paper" that is why they don't have a print button on the order confirmation. WRONG ANSWER. Try the 9.8 version and let me know how you like it. They claim that they will not be supporting the classic version in the future.

drew9
171 posts
msg #113770
Ignore drew9
5/29/2013 1:47:25 PM

Just a follow up, I am not touting IB but just trying to help others make an informed decision for what might work best. I used to keep all the printed and mailed trade execution statements and then spent hours or days trying to reconcile all my trades for tax time. With IB, I just click a link and the 1099-B form prints fully completed. I just hand it to my accountant and she attaches it to my return. Saves me also on tax prep fees as she used to have to manually enter them all. IB also lets you run customized reports on basically any category for any period of time. I use this to review prior winners and losers and also easily calculate my YTD return.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Poll: favorite brokerage<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.