StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Refresh my memory Please - Extra white space<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #150686
Ignore karennma
2/6/2020 10:03:23 AM

I forgot how to do this ...
How do I get extra white space on the right hand side of my chart?
For example, instead of the chart ending at todays date, there would be more space out to ...? (4 days out)
TIA!

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #150688
Ignore Cheese
2/6/2020 10:19:54 AM

I dont know how to do that in sF, but in stockcharts I can just fill in a positive number
in Extra Bars.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #150690
Ignore karennma
2/6/2020 11:01:08 AM

Thanks, Cheese.
I was looking at someones charts this morning (sandjo?) and there was extra blank white space on the right..
A few years ago, I had my charts set like that, but decided it was wasted space.
However, its actually a useful feature with certain filters.
Unfortunately, I forgot what setting to use.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #150691
Ignore karennma
modified
2/6/2020 11:07:39 AM

Yep. It was picks and pans by sandjco
here

BTW, now his charts dont display with the post. I have to click some weird looking box on the right.
(Man! Im losin it. So senile! ... sighhh)

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #150694
Ignore Cheese
2/6/2020 12:02:44 PM

karen,

I can display extra white space by doing the following
1. run a filter
2. click on the little chart that shows up so that a bigger chart pops up
3. I point my mouse on the right of the bigger chart and drag to the left

I can save an image of that bigger chart with extra white spaces to the right
But I dont know how to save as chart settings with extra white spaces to the right

It seems to me that what we see on sandjcos thread are images of charts

Hope this helps

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #150695
Ignore karennma
2/6/2020 12:52:06 PM

Great! That works.
Thanks!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Refresh my memory Please - Extra white space<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.