StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SOME ONE IS LEAVING - ME OR SHILLLIHS<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 >>Post Follow-up
klynn55
747 posts
msg #140538
Ignore klynn55
12/31/2017 11:50:09 PM

I also appreciate your work, thank you!

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #140539
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
1/1/2018 12:23:46 AM

Pay attention - my approach is to call you in front of the principal rather than beat you up after school.

And SF can ban anyone they want from using their services for any reason, so threatening a law suit is a pretty weak offense. You are showing your true colors - never admit you are wrong, blame others or try to threaten your way out of trouble caused by your own crappy behaviors.

On the other hand, SF has historically done nothing to moderate these forums, so it is just as likely I leave and everyone can continue to enjoy your self-aggrandizing monologues and pretend trades. I guess we will see what they do.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #140541
Ignore shillllihs
1/1/2018 2:08:25 AM

No body flinches when people post negative comments such as Camel Jockeys On SF.
But when I call you out for borrowing my ideas, you react like Barney Fife.
I have Never sworn at anybody on this forum in the 11 years I have been here.
My goal was simply to show off, and to help you improve on your trades.
I asked you so nicely and benignly about something only to be ignored.
Historically ETFs decay at 100% so great, you created a system that hits at 95%
My system returns the same with less drawdown, I was offering an improvement.
All you had to do is block me but you keep coming to my thread. But maybe there was something there that kept you coming back.

In closing, I simply want to be able to view my filters and either I will stick to my thread or if there is a way to prevent me from chatting and just viewing my filters that would be great.
I've learned there is no give and take or sharing of ideas anyway.
Thank you Stock Fetcher

ericeira
23 posts
msg #140542
Ignore ericeira
1/1/2018 3:07:00 AM

Kevin,Thank you for all you do in this forums if you go i also cancel my membership .

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #140543
Ignore karennma
1/1/2018 7:52:57 AM

@ Kevin,
I agree, the EASIEST way to resolve this issue to use "block".
I've had two people on block for so long, I don't even know if they're still SF members.
Frankly, given the nature of message boards, I think it's unreasonable to expect to get along with everyone.
There are a lot of people here, thus a diversity of opinions .. and personalities.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #140544
Ignore karennma
1/1/2018 7:56:14 AM

shillllihs
3,589 posts
msg #140541
- Ignore shillllihs 1/1/2018 2:08:25 AM
No body flinches when people post negative comments such as Camel Jockeys On SF.
=====================

I don't remember that, but I did block someone who made nasty comments about TRO.
I just couldn't take it anymore. So disrespectful.

roca1018
163 posts
msg #140546
Ignore roca1018
1/1/2018 8:37:49 AM

To choose between the two of you is a no brainer as Kevin should remain however I think other options should be considered.

Rich

dangreene
229 posts
msg #140547
Ignore dangreene
1/1/2018 9:21:32 AM

karennma
6,840 posts
msg #140543
- Ignore karennma 1/1/2018 7:52:57 AM

@ Kevin,
I agree, the EASIEST way to resolve this issue to use "block".
I've had two people on block for so long, I don't even know if they're still SF members.
Frankly, given the nature of message boards, I think it's unreasonable to expect to get along with everyone.
There are a lot of people here, thus a diversity of opinions .. and personalities.

Well said Karennma.

I agree !

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #140548
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
1/1/2018 10:08:29 AM

Diversity of opinions and personalities does not mean that one has to tolerate personal attacks - simply blocking him does nothing to correct the situation nor does it change his behaviors. He has repeatedly insulted you, JP, TRO and others besides just me. What message does blocking him send? It says that he can continue these behaviors without consequence.

This is an issue that needs to be properly resolved by the SF moderators. It is their responsibility to maintain a civil discourse on these forums, and if they are unable or unwilling to do so I for one don't want to remain a member. No upside for anyone if a person can attack and insult other members without any consequences.

Frankly, the "ignore" functionality does not take the place of proper forum moderation. Shilllihs will continue this type of behavior because he can do it without any penalty.

ericeira
23 posts
msg #140553
Ignore ericeira
1/1/2018 11:02:36 AM

One option to address this on a fair way is to revoke the right of shillllihs from posting on any forums but is own but if he keeps insulting anyone also then is membership should be terminated .
I hope Kevin will be ok with such resolution .

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SOME ONE IS LEAVING - ME OR SHILLLIHS<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.