StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SOME ONE IS LEAVING - ME OR SHILLLIHS<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #141750
Ignore karennma
2/2/2018 11:21:35 AM

@ Cheese,
WHY did you remove your last post?
The one about "beating my chest" because I have better filters than that?
YOU ARE SCARING ME.
I suppose you work for SF and you have access to my filters?

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #141752
Ignore Cheese
2/2/2018 11:59:25 AM

No, I don't work for sF and don't have access to anybody's filters.

I am not good at trading, yet but I try hard at searching and learning.
Your filter stood out because it can catch the beginning of a long-term trend
That blogger explained that with ADX 14 below 10, the prices are coiling for a big move in a rising market.
That's why I want to refresh your memory, now that you like to buy and hold.

I deleted the chest thumping comment because I learned that humor can be a risky thing.

Take it easy

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #141760
Ignore karennma
2/2/2018 1:10:14 PM

@ Cheese,
That's interesting.
I blow thru quite a few filters every year, (tweaking existing filters), so, I'm not surprised I only had a vague recollection of that one.
I did find it under my name in the SF archives. And you're right .. I don't use it anymore.
What's the name of that blog? I'd like to check it out 'cuz maybe I can learn something -- or rather, tweak something. LOL!
Regarding filters ...
As far as I'm concerned, we're all borrowing from each other ... Nobody "owns" anything. If you've posted it online, then you don't "own" it anymore.
However, I must admit, I'm amused that someone charges people to use that filter.
BTW, re: that message you erased .... after I read it, when I hit the back button, my computer shut down by itself. After it rebooted, your message was gone. I KNOW how to find messages that people think they've deleted ... but I couldn't find that one. It was just weird.

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #141768
Ignore Cheese
2/2/2018 2:09:17 PM

Gosh, karenma, you are giving my memory too much credit.
I only have enough brain to remember the essentials so I can learn to trade better and safer. I don't remember all the details from many years ago.

Looking forward to learning from you and everyone!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SOME ONE IS LEAVING - ME OR SHILLLIHS<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.