StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Just a Heads Up lV<< 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 >>Post Follow-up
EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #61393
Ignore EWZuber
modified
4/11/2008 4:34:05 PM

I missed the broken Trendline on the Hourly Chart yesterday and it's confirmation as resistance. That would have been a warning of more downside had I seen it and I should have seen it.
Todays drop was on a bit less than ADV so maybe a bounce up off the 25 DMA next week. Even then I suspect it will only be a short term bounce to test resistance levels as the 15 WK.MA has been confirmed as resistance which as I mentioned earlier I would consider a bearish outcome for the week.
Weekly Chart pattern support is still intact but with stochastics becoming overbought in that time frame and up against resistance it no longer looks like it has any strength.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #61751
Ignore johnpaulca
4/23/2008 4:56:53 PM

What have you guys done with Zuber???

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #61891
Ignore EWZuber
modified
4/28/2008 3:03:31 PM

johnpaul, been doing most of my posting on Raging Bull lately.

Anyhow, here's how things look from my perspective;
Notice that the COMP Daily Chartn stochastics are now beginning to oscillate in an overbought condition. This is due to the synergy of multiple time frames acting in phase with eachother.
A close at the EoM above 2346 will confiirm a new Monthly Chart accumulation phase and a close above ~2425 will violate the 25 MO.MA as resistance.
With the Monthly Chart in an accumulation phase there will be even greater synergy when the Weekly and Daily Chart are also in their accumulation phases.
The DC & WC distribution phases will become shorter and shallower or be mitigated to the point of only consolidation without distribution at all.
IMO
The Bear Sterns blow up can safely be called the bottom of this MC cycle. With the COMP predictably bouncing up off the 50 MO.MA.

VIX has violated it's 50 WK.MA as support so I suspect it will drop to test it's 25 MO.MA as support at 16.9.
It 's looking like a Monthly Chart distribution phase will be confiormed for the VIX at the end of April with a close below MC pattern support at 22.40.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #61949
Ignore EWZuber
4/29/2008 11:03:05 PM

It's looking like DUG, Ultrashort Oil & Gas, is moving higher. I suspect it may have found a fairly LT bottom.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #62330
Ignore EWZuber
5/8/2008 11:46:57 AM

Anyone having problems gettng their filter results?

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #62349
Ignore nikoschopen
5/8/2008 3:20:41 PM

Quote from EWZuber:

It's looking like DUG, Ultrashort Oil & Gas, is moving higher. I suspect it may have found a fairly LT bottom.
Crude futures is still on a tear and it looks pretty damn mean from where I'm standing. I would wait for a confirmation before jumping in.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #62354
Ignore EWZuber
5/8/2008 3:55:53 PM

niko, just made a couple day trades and one overnighter. I see DUG is breaking Hourly Chart pattern support with heavy volume.

I suspect that RIGHT HERE at the COMP 25 HR.MA will be a good second entry for a QID posiotion. I suspect COMP will drop to the 25 DMA.
Entered at 39.84 but closed it at 40.17 as I could see this retrace coming. Unfortunately I can not trade any more today.
That is going to end in about two weeks.
Finally secured the capital I needed.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #62357
Ignore nikoschopen
5/8/2008 4:06:21 PM

congratz! Now you can rub elbows with other daytraders.

As far as market direction is concerned, my source reveals that all hell will break loose starting tomorrow, if not by early next week. But then again, as a daytrader, why should you even care? lol

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #62358
Ignore EWZuber
5/8/2008 4:23:50 PM

I have waited so long for this opportunity.
Anyhow, COMP did manage to close above the 10 DMA but sold off in after market as I had anticipated. So right now looks like a gap down tomorrow morning.
Not expecting anything too dramatic at this point, just a correction to the 25 DMA.

Still holding EGHT from $0.95. Been adding on at cycle lows.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #62363
Ignore johnpaulca
5/8/2008 4:59:05 PM

zub... Love the set up for EGHT...sandwich between 50 & 100ema...good luck

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Just a Heads Up lV<< 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.