StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · HEY YOU PENNY STOCK LOVERS.........<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
alf44
2,025 posts
msg #38732
Ignore alf44
11/6/2005 5:47:48 PM

you ain't fooling nobody you obnoxious goofus...

...you don't have 2 nickels to rub together !

Why don't you head on back over to the Yahoo message boards where your bashing other posters and childish insults fit right in !

Meanwhile clown...I'll be SHORTING every stock your so called "breakout" filter coughs up ! LOL

Regards,

alf44

riggs
313 posts
msg #38733
Ignore riggs
11/6/2005 5:54:26 PM

Ralph44 -

Also, it was clear to everyone but YOU, that when I said "I was HOARDING" and "saving to release it", I was beeing funny. That's HUMOR to Moron's like you Ralph44. Yeah, like I'm the only one to come up with a simplistic but dynamite filter like that. Get a life "CopyBoy." Hey, I like that better than "Barney." Ya Barney!

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #38734
Ignore alf44
11/6/2005 6:02:07 PM

You ARE funny !

I'll give you that much !

We're all laughing AT you...clown !!!

Regards,

alf44

riggs
313 posts
msg #38735
Ignore riggs
11/6/2005 6:16:06 PM

Ralph44 -

How is it that YOU have problems in ALL your threads? Why is that? I'll tell you. It's because YOU insult others and play WASTEFUL "childish games." Then accuse others of the same play. Everyone here knows that. The only reason no one else has called you out on it is because you are harless and a waste of time. But I had "clowns" like you in my advanced echonomics classes, and I had to work harder than most everyone else, so when "clowns" like you wasted our time, I met them in the "parking lot" and busted thier chops or at least scared the crap out of them. Usually the next day they were different students. Bottom line here, I'm not letting YOU get away with nothing! I will expose you till you disappear like many other on message boards. So quit wasting our time and write some filters or get back to copy and pasting others work in the "general discussion" room Copyboy!

RIGGS.

riggs
313 posts
msg #38736
Ignore riggs
11/6/2005 6:35:08 PM

BTW, why couldn't you let it go the other day when I said "stay off mine and stay off your's?" Because YOU are a born BASHER! And nothing more. So take your SMARLY little remarks and your bashing again, to the other room. Everyone HERE has to be fed up with this thread by now. This is ridiculus! 24 posts on a filter thread, I'm embarrassed.....

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #38737
Ignore alf44
11/6/2005 7:05:16 PM

As well you should be !

BYE !!!

alf44

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #38740
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/6/2005 8:43:32 PM

Fetcher[
Show stocks where close crossed above upper acceleration band(13) within the last 3 days

and draw IFT(5,9)
draw ema(10)
draw EMA(50)

draw acceleration band(13)

set{H_H1, high - high 1 day ago }
set{H_H1tr, H_H1 * count(H_H1 above 0, 1)}

set{L1_L, Low 1 day ago - low }
set{L1_Ltr, L1_L * count(L1_L above 0, 1)}

set{HiOp, high - open}
set{HiOptr, HiOp * count(HiOp above 0, 1)}

set{OpLo, open - low}
set{OpLotr, OpLo * count(OpLo above 0, 1)}

set{candletop, max(open 1 day ago, close 1 day ago)}
set{TopHi, high - candletop}
set{TopHitr, TopHi * count(TopHi above 0, 1)}

set{candlebot, min(open 1 day ago, close 1 day ago)}
set{BotLo, candlebot - low}
set{BotLotr, BotLo * count(BotLo above 0, 1)}

/* Acceleration Band CALCULATIONS */
set{CXAUAB,days(close crossed above Upper Acceleration Band(13) , 100)}
set{CXBLAB,days(close crossed below lower Acceleration Band(13) , 100)}

add column CXAUAB
add column CXBLAB

add column HiOptr
add column TopHitr
add column H_H1tr

add column OpLotr
add column BotLotr
add column L1_Ltr

close > 20

and avg vol(5) > 1000000
and avg vol(30) > 1000000

sort column 5 descending

]

I added acceleration band columns to display number of days since price crossed above the upper acceleration band and below the lower acceleration band.

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE.

riggs
313 posts
msg #38741
Ignore riggs
11/6/2005 9:06:29 PM

TRO -

Thanks for doing that man! That was like adding 5000 megs of ram to an already screaming computer. You just possibly saved me about 30 minutes a day when using this filter. I owe you one.

RIGGS

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #38744
Ignore alf44
11/6/2005 11:01:46 PM

"advanced echonomics"...

...is that where they teach you how to yodel or what exactly ? LOL

You're hilarious !

Regards,

alf44

riggs
313 posts
msg #38745
Ignore riggs
11/6/2005 11:22:01 PM

I crack myself up sometimes. Make that E-C-O-N-O-M-I-C-S. Professor Julie Daly would be disappointed in me. Thanks for pointing that out to me ya little troll! I now deem you the official SF spellcheck. Gotta put you to work somehow Copyboy! There's nothing to cut n paste on sunday's right? Did it really take you that long to find the error in my spelling? Gee, maybe I made a mistake then. So for now Ralph44, baby steps...let's just stick to 'Copyboy' okay? What a Barney!

PROFESSOR RIGGS ON: Special Ed students with too on thier plate!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · HEY YOU PENNY STOCK LOVERS.........<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.