StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THE ONE & ONLY DOMINATOR! THE NEW DMA(28,-14)<< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 >>Post Follow-up
riggs
313 posts
msg #40396
Ignore riggs
1/18/2006 3:23:49 PM

maxreturn -

Do you have EVERYONE on "Ignore?" LOL...If you would turn it off for a second you would have seen "TRO'S" responce to your question!

"maxreturn [Ignore] 1/11/2006 8:29:23 PM

TRO, why are you advocating using the dma(28,-14) instead of the ma(14)? "

Simple, same reason I "advocate" RSI(2)... {IT WORKS!}

You can always add ma(14) or anything else to any filter that I or anyone else posts.

You can modify any filter that I or anyone else posts.

Besides, it's not WHAT you trade, it's HOW YOU TRADE IT!

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE.

Did you see that? He said "IT WORKS!" So can the REDUNDANT SMA(14)theory! And stop your whining for God sake! You're not saving anyone here...

RIGGS

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #40397
Ignore alf44
1/18/2006 3:43:39 PM

"...He said IT WORKS..."

---------------------

Hard as it may be for some to believe...Rumple is NOT the "Last Word"...as to what...uhhh...WORKS !

And this is particularly true NOW that he has apparently become involved in some financial arrangement (ie. "joint venture" LMAO) and has a vested interest in keeping his mouth shut while riggsy (and all his alter egos) blathers on and on ad nauseam !

It has all become The Theatre of the Absurd !!!

Regards,

alf44

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #40398
Ignore luc1grunt
1/18/2006 4:38:31 PM

Riggs.........DMA dominator #1 had the "slope above zero" as the "priority" as you stated to UDI and Trendseeker in a previous post. Now, with the DMA plus RSI(2), the slope phrase is gone and the scans produce up and down slopes. Did I miss a piece of the filter when I changed the original Dominator to the DMA plus RSI? I know what I'm after (price below slope, direction of slope etc., just learning the scan syntax of SF. Can the "slope above zero" be added into DMA plus RSI(2)? Thanks, Luc

riggs
313 posts
msg #40399
Ignore riggs
1/18/2006 5:44:30 PM

luc 1grunt -

Here's the scan you're looking for....

Fetcher[show stocks where 2 day slope of DMA(28,-14)is above 0 and DMA(28,-14)is above close and RSI(2)is below 1 and close is near bottom Linear Regression Line(60)and average volume(90)is above 300000 and volume is above 300000 add column DMA(28,-14)add column RSI(2)add column Bottom Linear Regression line(60)and offset 0 days

/* NORMALIZE accumulation distribution */

set{adval, INDPOSITION(accumulation distribution, 60) * 100 }

/* NORMALIZE momentum(12) */

set{moval, INDPOSITION(momentum(12), 60) * 100}

/* NORMALIZE rsi(2) */

set{rsval, RSI(2) }

/* NORMALIZE williams %r(10) */

set{wrval, INDPOSITION(williams %r(10), 60) * 100 }

/* DRAW THE MP RSIWLR CHART */

and draw wrval
and draw adval on plot wrval
and draw moval on plot wrval
and draw rsval on plot wrval
]

RIGGS

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #40400
Ignore luc1grunt
1/18/2006 6:00:21 PM

Thank you much!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #40402
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/18/2006 6:59:39 PM

"I want to thank others for having the courage to speak out about the preposterous claims about this indicator. TRO, of all people I would think that you would simply dispel the myth that the dma(28,-14) is in fact nothing more than a 14 day simple moving average. A lot of other folks on this forum look up to you. Why have you been silent? Do you have a business relationship with riggs?"

Max...

For what reason do I need speak what others have spoken already?

My time is better spent creating than debating. I have no time for arguing. I wasted too much time arguing/debating with certain people.

You can use any filter/indicator (rsi(2), dma(28,-14), Muddy BB, ZOOM LENS, etc...) you want to select your stocks but the fact remains you STILL HAVE TO TRADE THE STOCKS!!

As far as any business relationships I may or may not have with anyone is MY BUSINESS.

I have shared plenty on this forum and others. My record speaks for itself.

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #40403
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/18/2006 7:03:00 PM

"And this is particularly true NOW that he has apparently become involved in some financial arrangement (ie. "joint venture" LMAO) and has a vested interest in keeping his mouth shut while riggsy (and all his alter egos) blathers on and on ad nauseam !"

Who cares what RIGGS says?

Who cares what I say?

It doesn't matter.

The filters have been SHARED FREELY.

Do you want your money back? LOL!

riggs
313 posts
msg #40404
Ignore riggs
1/18/2006 7:05:24 PM

ALPHIE44 -

You said....

Hard as it may be for some to believe...Rumple is NOT the "Last Word"...as to what...uhhh...WORKS !

What...You have rocks in your head now? Everything THERUMPLEDONE has ever touched in this forum has turned to gold! You once believed that until he made you look like the FOOL you are! It was only then, you decided to crap on his threads ya big p*ssy!

Everyone here knows 'TRO' will ALWAYS have the "LAST WORD", and we will ALL agree together as a forum community. Except of course our "COURT JESTER" ALPHIE44!" LMAO! The more you open that piehole of yours, the more of a moron you look like! LMAO! Now put your red nose back on, and dance for us all....LOL....

RIGGS

as214
184 posts
msg #40408
Ignore as214
1/18/2006 7:38:31 PM

Geez why are some people such freakin ingrates. Both of these men have shared information which I know for a fact is quite valuable. Ive noticed the biggest critics on the boards are the ones who can't trade ad have probably blown up their accounts. Read Van Tharp's book you'll know what I'm talking about greatest book on market psychology ever written. I made 412% last year value investing/ trading. I have friends that make millions per year trading, one of them works for Stevie Cohen's firm. I've showed them Riggs and Rumpled Ones filters they were impressed. Try embracing what they say or open your mind to ideas. Read what Van Tharp says about open-mindedness=$$$$$!! Embrace value investing of low priced equities. EZEN..390% in 1.5 years, FORD 600% in 9 monthss!!,

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #40409
Ignore alf44
1/18/2006 7:47:21 PM

"Everything THERUMPLEDONE has ever touched in this forum has turned to gold! "

--------------------

According to who ?

YOU, riggsy ? LOL

PAH-LEEEZE !

The ONLY thing TRO has brought to these Forums are some "tricks" that allow you to "torture" the limitations of the StockFetcher scanning capabilities ! imo

And...while that contribution is noteworthy (and I have told him so)...even he freely admits that MUCH of that COULD NOT have been done without cegis' (and other's) help !

To try and somehow elevate TRO to some sort of "Market Wizard" status is completely laughable !

Based on WHAT exactly ?

RSI(2) < 1 !!!

ROFLMAO

You 2 characters deserve one another !

Get a ROOM !!!

Regards,

alf44

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THE ONE & ONLY DOMINATOR! THE NEW DMA(28,-14)<< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.