StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Tweezer bottom filter<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44251
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
5/26/2006 8:10:43 PM

Niko said he want's to bury himself....

"I can provide you the source from Nison's book, if you prefer."

Okay Niko....since you have your hand raised up so high with confidence.....turn to chapter five(5), pages 75 thru 77 in Steve Nison's book "Japanese Candlestick charting techniques." Then tonite, your homework will be a 4-DVD set of Steve Nison's "Profiting with Japanese Candlestick charts." When you hear the phrase "One of the most powerful 2-candle patterns, is one that involves the Inverted Hammer".....then you have passed THEMIGHTYRIGGS course on the "Inverted Hammer." Nice headfake there Niko.....LOL.....

- GENIUS -

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44252
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
5/26/2006 8:13:04 PM

"You've made mockery out of ureself enough."

No....I've made "mockery" out of "YOU" Jack!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!

- THEMIGHTYONE -

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #44253
Ignore alf44
5/26/2006 8:21:57 PM

"Hey Niko....now that we've classified you to be in need of further education"

-------------------------

What's this "we've" BS ?

"Jesus"...you really ought to take that mouse out of your pocket ! LOL

Regards,

alf44

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #44254
Ignore alf44
modified
5/26/2006 8:30:14 PM

Riggsy,

You are an embarrASSment to these forums ! imo

You have the social skills (not to mention the intellect) of a cabbage !

Go away !!!

Bye,

alf44

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44255
Ignore nikoschopen
5/26/2006 8:37:55 PM

Is that so? In all fairness, I'm having hard time holding back the tears because I'm so touched by ure words. Yet I'm also having difficulty stifling the yawns. When was the last time you got subsidized for ure stupidity? Next time, get it rubberstamped for good. At any rate, gotta go fetch myself a cold draft of beer to wash down all that filth from my mouth.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #44257
Ignore alf44
5/26/2006 8:55:24 PM

"teacher"...bwa-ha-ha-ha !

You pitiful buffoon !!!

Regards,

alf44

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44256
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/26/2006 9:25:04 PM

"Please do not resort to ure usual moronic tendency to intentionally deflect the true nature of my question. Since when did Nison specifically stated that inverted hammer was considered significant?"

Since I now have your undivided attention, do you see on Page 75 where it says....and I quote from the 1st paragraph...."As with the regular Hammer, the INVERTED HAMMER is a "Bullish" pattern after a downtrend." END QUOTE!

Here's another one hotshot.....same page, very same paragragh! "But, while the shooting star is a top reversal line, the INVERTED HAMMER is a major bottom reversal line."

How's that for "proof" and "specifics" there stud? Oh...let me guess.....this isn't the book you were talking about that you had in your locker right? Figures....Yeah, go ahead and do what you do best and run & hide like always....But remember while drinking that "Beer" Niko....THEMIGHTYRIGGS has done it to you AGAIN as always!!!!

You're dimissed!

PROFESSOR RIGGS ON: Students that think you're smarter than the teacher.....

- GENIUS -

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44261
Ignore nikoschopen
5/26/2006 10:34:08 PM

Prof. Ignoramus

They are highly persuasive arguments that had me laughing uncontollably, as usual, but ure wrong on both accounts. I Thank you for the entertainment nonetheless.

1) I quote from the 1st paragraph...."As with the regular Hammer, the INVERTED HAMMER is a "Bullish" pattern after a downtrend." END QUOTE!

Go back and read what I posted earlier. I said it was "the least reliable of all the REVERSE patterns". I never said it was NOT a reversal pattern.

2) Here's another one hotshot.....same page, very same paragragh! "But, while the shooting star is a top reversal line, the INVERTED HAMMER is a major bottom reversal line."

Ahh, but you added the adjective "major" to those last three words, which is nowhere to be seen. Nison never mentioned the inverted hammer to be a MAJOR reversal pattern. Must you cook up evidence now to justify yourself?

Shall we set the records straight for once? On the very next page (p. 76), Nison emphasizes that a "bullish verification" of the inverted hammer is important on the next day because "the bulls fail to sustain the rally and prices close at, or near, the lows of the session." Why is that it's vital to ure health that you check for confirmation on the next day? Because it so happens that many of them fail without exception.

And if you haven't noticed yet, it's no coincidence that Nison doesn't even cover the topic of inverted hammer in his other book, "The Candlestick Course".

I doubt you'll ever be satisfied with my rejoinder, but if it makes you feel like less of a court jester, be my guest.

Alf,

From a fool who can't even differentiate between sympathy and goodwill, what can you expect? It is a pity, really.

kmegeff
8 posts
msg #44265
Ignore kmegeff
5/27/2006 12:19:51 PM

My little experience (25 yrs) has told me the need for confirmation of the reversal as well, I can show the welp marks from just the inverted hammer and the shooting star.

By the way, your is spelled "your" not "ure", which I admit is phonetically correct. Just meant as a polite correction

markcrisp
187 posts
msg #44267
Ignore markcrisp
5/27/2006 1:02:04 PM

you guys :-) Crack me up.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Tweezer bottom filter<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.