StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Tweezer bottom filter<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44269
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/27/2006 3:18:58 PM

kmegeff

My little experience (25 yrs) has told me the need for confirmation of the reversal as well, I can show the welp marks from just the inverted hammer and the shooting star.

This is just where I wanted this thread to go.....why don't you give all of here a few examples of how the "IVH" at the bottom of charts, left you with "welp marks" over the last (25 yrs). In order the get "welp marks," you must have been seeing the "INV" at the top of your charts. Because after you post your "welp marks," I'm going to show this entire forum community, just how the "INV" helped skyrocket most of the top performing stocks of this year. So PLEASE don't show us the "INV" in overbought levels, because that would be no one's fault but your own, do to the lack of education in your (25 yrs). We're all ears.....

And BTW...you BOTH don't know how to spell...it's not "ure" OR "your".....the CORRECT way is "you're!" And while we're on the subject of misspelled words....when you said "welp" marks, I'm almost sure you meant WELT marks, yes?....LOL.... I just love to see someone TRY and correct someone, when they're just as illiterate as the person they're trying to correct! Nothing funnier than that....but I guess we all have our mOmEnTs....

- RIGGS -

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44277
Ignore nikoschopen
modified
5/27/2006 5:03:46 PM

Prof. Geezus,

It's really laughable to hear a sermon on the lessons of illiteracy from someone with an IQ that's no better than those that barely passed the grade. Why don't you enroll in a class on eloquence. A class on etiquette wouldn't hurt either.

kmegeff,

Thanks for pointing that out to me. Had I only known.

Warm wishes,

Niko

[Edit] Riggs, it ain't "Nothing funnier than that" but "There's nothing funnier than..." to be considered proper. Faux pas?

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44278
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/27/2006 5:17:39 PM

Prof. Geezus,

It's really laughable to hear a sermon on the lessons of illiteracy from someone with an IQ that's no better than those that barely passed the grade. Why don't you enroll in a class on eloquence. A class on etiquette wouldn't hurt either.

"eloquence or etiquette?" ROFLMAO!!! Are you sure you're in the right place? This is a website for the stock market! Where "eloquence" and "etiquette," have no place! Niko...if you showed those two beautiful words to Bill Gates or Warren Buffett, they'd laugh your azz right off their property! LOL...grow a spine....and quit cryin' for god sake!!!! I liked you better when you HAD one....

- GENIUS -

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44293
Ignore nikoschopen
modified
5/27/2006 6:58:06 PM

There seems to be a missing term in ure dictionary. It's called "ad hominem".

[Edit] The subject of eloquence or etiquette might be irrelevant to Bill Gates or Warren Buffett, but would they not care about one's precious IQ?

kmegeff
8 posts
msg #44315
Ignore kmegeff
5/27/2006 10:48:45 PM

You are probably correct professor "you'reself" is probably correct in Louisiana.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #44318
Ignore alf44
modified
5/27/2006 11:03:31 PM

:8^X

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Tweezer bottom filter<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.